Undertale #14 Napstablook's Home

I came to this tranquil area, knowing that Napstablook's home is here.
I decided to visit Napstablook, since she invited me.


The sign says that Temmie Village is here somewhere, I hope I can find the way to there.

VOC.
arces:
a unit of land area

Blook Acres...Napstablook said her home is in the north area.
Hi, Napstablook. I come to visit you!
Oh...you really came...
Sorry, I wasn't expecting that.
It's not much, but make yourself at home.

I'm starving. Is there anything to eat?
I can get you something to eat...
This is a ghost sandwich...
Do you want to try it?
⋇ Yes              ⋇ No

(You attempt to bite into it, but you phase right through it.)
☆ Idiom
phase through:
go through solid objects
Nevermind...

I like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage after a meal...

It's family tradition...
Do you want to... join me?
⋇ Yes               ⋇ No

Well... that was nice...
Thank you.

I saw that there are some CD at the corner, and I played the CD, which is labelled "Shouliday Music."

The song without any understandable lyrics sounds weird...

I saw another one, I played the CD, which is labelled "Spookwave."

This music sound more weird...

VOC.
ambience:
the atmosphere of an environment

I played the last CD, which is labelled "Spooktune."
This sounds better...

...but I still hear the music although I come out from Napstablook's home...

Am I haunted by the spooktune?
Here might be Undyne's home.
It is recognitive since it's fish image.

But there seems nobody inside...

Maybe she is still up there.
Hope she won't find me wandering here.

This is a race track to play "Thundersnail"
Press [z] to encourage your yellow snail to win the race...

But I encourage it too much...
The snail flips over and lights on fire...

I spend 10G but nothing earn back...

There is a vendor selling some foods called Gerson.
he mentions some important information...

I bought some Sea tea and Crab apples from him.

It seems that he has stayed here for a long time.

When I asked something about Undyne...
He said:
"she just came through here asking about someone like you...!"

I was terrified, but he said his items may save my hide.
I feel the encouragement to face Undyne.
A special enemy Temmie appears here to defeat me!!

-ACT-
⋇ Check                             ⋇ Flex △
⋇ Feed Temmie Flakes  ✓   ⋇ Talk

Temmie only wants the Temmie Flakes.

I tried to flex at Temmie...

Then, Aaron come nearby...
But Temmie seems really disappointed at the muscle...

Temmie escaped...

This is Moldbygg. It needs some distance.

-ACT-
⋇ Check           ⋇ LIe Down △
⋇ Hug               ⋇ Unhug ✓

I lie down. Molybygg lies down too.
Molybygg understand life now.
Since it needs some distance.
I decide not to hug it.

Molybygg appreciates my respect of its boundaries.

Keep walking...
I finally find Temmie Village!!

The sign is so cute!

There are many Tems here...
Temmie: "I'm Temmie! and dis is my friend, Temmie!"
Temmie 2: "Hoi! I'm Temmie! and dis is my friend, Temmie!"
Temmie 3: "Hoi! I'm Temmie! and dis is my friend!"
Temmie 4: "I'm Bob."

Here is a Tem Shop.
Maybe I'll visit it next episode...

Let me see those cute Temmies...
This is a Temmie that watching an egg.

Temmie: "tem WATCH EGG!"
"eg... wil HATCH"
"tem... PROUD PARENT"
(It's a hard-boiled egg...)

I have nothing to say about it...
Humans are allergic to Tem.

Temmie: "dat OK..."
"Tem understand..."
"Tem... ALSO allergic to Tem!!"

...and then tem is allergic to itself...
...
Temmie Village is cute but mysterious...

I feel...something.
And filled with determination (?)

Ummm... This may be the reason why Temmies are mysterious...
You never know what's going on...


2018/ 6/9 To Be Continue...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town