Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

I think I was monitered, but I still have to plunk up my courage and keep going.
In the waterfall, there are many crystals sparkling on the wall.

These bridge seeds will sprout and become a platform, then you are able to walk on them.

VOC.
align:
place or arrange (things) in a straight line


Aaron flexes in!
He has a lot of HP (Horsepower) www

Allof his attacks are harder to dodge at the bottom of the box.
VOC.
flex:
to bend an arm, leg or tighten a muscle


-ACT-
⋇ Check         ⋇ Flex ✓
⋇ Shoo

I flex.                  Aaron flex twich as hard!
I flex again.         Aaron flex thrice as hard!!
I keep flexing...

Aaron flexes very hard.

He flexes himself out of the room!

☆ Idiom
sweating bullets:
to be extremely worried about something

Hey, I think I found a secret!
What if I put the seeds here?

See, there is a path to the right screen!

Ps. Don't try to go and see the bulletin board.
There is a bench at this corner.
And there is a quiche under the bench.

Does there anyone makes a quiche before? Sans!?
But why he wants to hide it here?

The echo flower says:
I just wasn't ready for the responsibilty.

Will you take it?
⋇ Take it  ✓            ⋇ Leave it
Whatever, I'll take it with me!

-Abandoned Quiche-
Heals 34 HP
A psychologically damaged spinach egg pie.

Hello! This is Papyrus! How did I get this number...?
I just dialed every number sequentially until I got yours!

So, what are you wearing?
I'm... asking for a friend...


She thought she saw you wearing a dusty tutu.

Is that true?
Are you wearing a dusty tutu?

What will you say?
⋇ Yes ✓           ⋇ No
I must be honest to my friend.

Going further...
Here is the "Wishing Room"

A long time ago, monsters would whisper their wishes to the stars in the sky.

If you hoped with all your heart, your wish would come true.


Woshua shuffles up.
-ACT-
⋇ Check          ⋇ Clean ✓
⋇ Touch  △      ⋇ Joke
VOC.
germophobe:
a person with an extreme fear of germs and an obsession with cleanliness
I reach out.  Wousha recoils from the touch.

Woshua wonders if tears are sanitary.

Ummm... Maybe he loves to clean!
I can just satisfy him.

Clean me please!        My pleasure!
Why did the human attack?

Humans are unbelievably strong.
It would take the SOUL of nearly every monster...

But humans have one weakness.
Ironically, it is the strength of their soul.
If a monster defeats a human, they can take its SOUL.
A monster with a human SOUL.
A horrible beast with unfathomable power.

VOC.
unfathomable:
impossible to measure the extent of
At this area, my shadow becomes sharper again...
At the moment, a spear was shot to me from the woods.

It's Undyne! She founds me!

She keeps shooting her infinite spears!
I dodge as soon as possible.

I run through the bridge and hide myself in the tall grass.

Hope that she won't find me.

Unfortunately, she appears just an inch beside me.
Whoo... That was close!

Yo! Did you see that !? Undyne...... touched me!
I'm never washing my face ever again...!
You are not so lucky!
If you were standing just a little bit to the left...!
If there isn't the monster kid, I'll definitely be killed.

Understanding that escape is not a long term strategy, I believe that someday I will battle with her.

I have to be stronger than now!



2018/5/24 To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town