Undertale #5 Frozen Puzzles

At the crossroad in the snowy forest, 
I am looking forward to the interactions with those bones.
Stepping on the snow, I feel really freeze...
Is there anything in the mysterious box?


This is a box from a box lover.
I found a tough glove in it.

Tough glove (Weapon)
A worn pink leather glove for five-fingered folk.

Where is the another one?


This was the first monster that I met in this forest and he called Snowdrake.

-ACT-
⋇ Check                 ⋇ Laugh ✔
⋇ Heckle                ⋇ Joke
VOC.
heckle:
interrupt with derisive or aggressive comments

Snowdrake's name might be the combination of "snowflake" and "drake".

He seemed like to enjoy telling puns.

I laughed, and snowdrake is pleased with its "cool" joke.


Later, I met another monster called Ice Cap.
This boy is desparate for attention.
-ACT-
⋇ Check                 ⋇ Compliment △
⋇ Ignore ✔                ⋇ Steal

VOC.
dandruff:
pieces of dead skin from the head

I complimented him but he said:
"Envious? TOO BAD!"

How narcissistic!
Fine! I'll just ignore your hat! Hum...
"Ok! I'll ignore you too!"

Finally, I spared him after I ignore him twice.


Taking several steps, I saw Sans and Papyrus on the route...


At a glance, both of them turned around whispering...
(Oh my god! Is that...)
(A human!?)
(Actually, I think that's a rock.)
(Oh!)
(Hey, what's that in front of the rock?)

Actually, I can hear what you whispering...

Ahem! Human! You shall not pass this area!
I, the great papyrus will stop you.
I will then capture you.
You will be delivered to the capital.

Then......

I'm not sure whats next...

Continue.. only if you dare!!!
NYEH HEH HEH HEH...

☆Idiom
Don't sweat it (no sweat)
=don't worry

I'll keep an eyesocket out of ya.

I found a well-crafted sentry station.
There is a cardboard, it said:
"Who could have built this, you ponder..."
(Note: not yet a very famous royal guardsman)

Papyrus, did you build this by yourself?
You will probably be the royal guard!

Did something move?  Was it my imagination?
If something is moving... for example, a human...
I'll make sure it NEVER move again!

Okkaaay.  Freeze:)



Doggo blocked the way.
He's easily excited by movement.

Squirrel !!!

-ACT-
⋇ Check               ⋇ Pet ✔
(Actually this is the only choice...)

Pet...Pet...

His attack is blue! Should I move?

S-S-Something pet me...
Something that isn't m-m-moving...
Wow! I am sooooo exciting!

I'm gonna need some dog treats for this!
Sans: "My brother has a very special attack.
If you see a blue attack, don't move and it won't hurt you."

Imagine a stop sign...
you see a stop sign, you stop, right?


simple! think about a blue stop signs!

Through the forest, Lesser Dog appears.

dogger? do you mean dagger?
Is the weapon made by pom(w)er-granite?
Does it be related to "Pomeranian" ?

-ACT-
⋇ Check                        ⋇ Pet                     
⋇ Pet                            ⋇ Pet  

I just lifted my hand!
Okay, calm down...
Ahhhhh...(Lesser Dog jumped to me)

Did you barely lifted your neck?
You seemed taller then before.

What if I keep petting?

Wow! Your neck is getting really long!

Lesser Dog shows no signs of stopping!

Lesser Dog enters the realm of the clouds!

"Lesser Doggy!"

"(Bark?)"

!?
I can reach Lesser Dog again.
(Wait! Did you turn your neck around?)

(Its neck is getting longer and longer)

Lesser Dog is unpettable but appreciates the attempt.
And finally...

What!!

Lesser Dog has gone where no dog has gone before...

It seemed we can't pet it anymore...
"There is a new world, right? Lesser Doggy!"
"(Bark!)"


After playing (?) with Lesser Dog, I walked to a crossroad.
There is a sign saying: 
"The north is ice, the west is ice, the south is ice, the east is Snowdin Town...and ice"

Okay! I would like to go north first.

I saw a snowman.
He said: "I want to the world...but I cannot move."
"If you would be so kind, traveller, please..."
Take a piece of me and bring it very far away.
⋇ Yes ✔                         ⋇ No


"Did you see that?"
"The piece of that snowman is edible!"
"But... I would take good care of it."

Let me bring you to the ends of the earth.


Well, I finally arrive papyrus' puzzle.

Papyrus:"In order to stop you," "my brother and I have created some puzzles!"
"This is an invisible electricity maze." "When you touch the wall of this maze."
"This orb will admister a hearty zap!" "Sounds fun, right?"

SZSZSZSZSZSZSZSZSZ!                  "Sans! What did you do?💢"


"Hold this please!"

Papyrus gave me the orb and left a track that obviously easy to walk through the maze.

Incredible! You slippery snails.

But my brother's puzzle won't be as easy as mine!
By the way, did you see that weird outfit he's wearing?
He made that for the costume party.

He hasn't worn anything else since keeps calling it his "battle body."

Papyrus seemed really shows his respect to my arrival.
Sans?


2018/3/21 To be continued...

Comments

  1. Yo, Jacky. It's me, Hans!

    I know that dogs like to be petted, but... Lesser Dog, you stretch too long!

    How does Papyrus welcome a good guy? Puzzles!
    How does Papyrus welcome a bad guy? Puzzles, too!

    Papyrus pretends to be aggressive. In fact, he is very happy with your coming.
    He wants to be friendly to you, but that's his duty to get a human.
    What will he choose?

    The important characters, Sans and Papyrus has shown up. How do you feel? It seems peaceful up to now, but what lies before you might not be so easy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town