Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

On the way to Snowdin Town, I met lots of interesting people.
Papyrus enjoyed the process of capturing me.
Maybe I could play with him...
He needs a friend, right ? Plus, I promised Sans to make Papyrus' day.


I met a vendor who sells "Nice Cream."
He didn't understand why his products weren't selling.

Nice Cream:
"It's the frozen treat that warms your heart.
Instead of a joke, the wrapper says something nice."
This vendor seemed really astonished when I wanted to buy his "Nice Cream."

☆Idiom (or Slang... whatever)
Super-duper:
of the greatest impressiveness

Actually, I spend some money buying extra Nice Creams :) because I love sweets.
especially ice cream~
SIgn:
Snow Smell (Snowman)- White/ Yellow Rating
Unsuspicious Smell (Puppy)- Blue Rating
Weird Smell (Humans)- Green Rating

Ummm...Does anybody know that dogs are color blind?


fried snow? Did I step on your supplier?
5G is acceptable. 
Let me see what is "fried snow."

Sans: "Did I say 5G? I mean 50G."
No, definitely!
Sans: "I should charge way more than that."


I found a snowball.
But I said that...

VOC.
decahedron
a solid figure with ten plane faces.

Ok,but literally it's a snowball.
So I'm correct, yeah.


Finally, I saw bone brothers.
Papyrus: "Sans! Where's the puzzle?"

Sans:"It's right there. On the ground."
"Trust me."
"There is no way they can pass this one."

Fine, let me pick the paper up...
Let me see...

Humm... It's easy.
Hey wait a minute, that is not the word "giasfclfEbrehber," it's U

If you are really bored, you can try this one.

Just like Sans said, no one can pass this one.
Sans! That didn't do anything!
I knew I should have used today's crossword instead.
What? Crossword? Junior Jumble is the hardest!
Really, dude? That easy-peasy word scramble? Those are for baby bones!
Human! Solve this dispute!


-Which is harder?
⋇ Jumble                      ⋇ Crossword ✔

In my opinion, crossword is really much harder than jumble.

I just can't find the correct answers from those hints to fill into the blanks! QAQ


(Human! Please enjoy this spaghetti!
Actually, this spaghetti is a trap!)


(Ohh...It's a trap. Obvious.)

(You'll be so busy eating it that you won't realized that you aren't progressing!)

(but you didn't plug the microwave...)
All of the settings say "spaghetti."
Papyrus is such a spaghetti fanatic!

(Thoroughly japed again by the great papyrus!!)

VOC.
jape: 
an activity done to make someone laugh or to trick someone:

I know what you're waiting for, a battle!

Here comes Jerry.

-ACT-
⋇ Check                       ⋇ Ditch ✔
If you don't spare other monsters first.
Jerry will revive to the battle.

VOC.
ditch:
get rid of or give up. (inf.)
Afterwhile, two dogs (I thought.) walked forward smelling me...
If you are a smell... identify yoursmelf!

Here is that weird smell...

It makes me want to ELIMINATE!

No, no, no, I don't smell like a human, don't eluminate me!
Well, the battle began...

It's Dogamy & Dogressa

-ACT-
⋇ Check                         ⋇ Pet ✔
⋇ Re-sniff ✔                     ⋇ Roll Around ✔


Suddenly, I remembered the sign before, I had to change my smell.

Maybe rolling around may work...

You smelled like a weird puppy.

But I still couldn't spare them...
Pet?

Dogs can pet other dogs?
(The dog's mind have been expanded.)

This weird puppy opened a new world for us!

What do you tell Papyrus about his spaghetti?
⋇ Ate it                  ⋇ Left it ✓
Wowie...
You resisted the flavor of my homecooked pasta...

In fact, the microwave...

Just so you could share with me!!

Huh?
This puzzle was made by the Dr.Alphys.

Those tiles will begin to change colors.
Each color has a different function.

Red tiles are impassible.
Yellow tiles are electric.
Green tiles will start a battle with a monster.
Orange tiles are orange scented.
Blue tiles are water tiles.
The piranhas will bite you if you are orange scent.
Purple tiles are slippery.
Finally, pink tiles don't do anything.
Feel free to step on them.

The puzzle is entirely random!

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Actually, that spaghetti earlier wasn't too bad for my brother.
Since he started cooking lessons.
He's been improving a lot.

Next year I bet if he'll make something edible.


Keep walking...
I saw many snowdog sculptures...?
they all looked like Lesser Dog!

pome-raisins?

That dog will never give up trying to make the perfect snowdog!
"A dog just rushed in here filled with inspiration."
"But as it built, it kept more excited about the sculpture..."
"It's neck got longer and longer...until..."

"It was rather sad to watch but I couldn't turn away."
After looking at the inspired dog's snowdogs, I thought that these two snowbones were probably made by Papyrus and Sans.

Papyrus......Yep, it's marvelous!

Sans......Okkkay, it's clever.
Down to the road, I saw Sans stood at here.

Sans:"What's up"



......
But about a distance, Sans appeared again...

Sans?

How did you...?

Could you teleport?
Forget it.
Gyftrot confronted you!

-ACT-
⋇ Check                     ⋇ Decorate
⋇ Undecorate  ✔           ⋇ Gift ...(30G)

Let me help to get rid of these...
Gyftrot tried vainly to remove its decorations...

VOC.
lenticular:of or relating to a lens

smug:
too pleased about something you know


This was an area that had full of snow poffs.

There are so many snow poffs.

Eh?
There's 30G inside this!

What is this?




What?
This dog is really huge!
It's not just "greater"

It's the Greater Dog.
-ACT-
⋇ Check                  ⋇ Pet ✔
⋇ Beckon ✔               ⋇ Play △
⋇ Ignore

Let me try...Pet!

The Greater Dog leaves you too far.
You just pet the air.

Hummm...

Choose...Beckon!
VOC.
fleck:
a speck; a small bit

slobber:
have saliva dripping copiously from the mouth

Petting works!


-Internet Slang-
TLC stands for "The Learning Channel"
but the better description is "Tender Loving Care."


The Greater Dog was seeking some affection.


As you pet the dog,
it sinks its entire weight into you...

Noooo, you're too heavy...

Once your pet capacity reaches 100 percent, you can spare the Greater Dog.

It is sooo cute~


Eventually, I reached to the final challenge...

Human, this is the gauntlet of deadly terror.
Each part will swing violently up and down!

Well? What's the holdup?

I,m ...about to activate it now!

Yeah, we can't use this one!
It's too easy to defeat humans.  I'm a skeleton with standards!

What are you looking at!?
This was another decisive victory for Papyrus!


Yeah, I finally got to Snowdin Town!

The sight of such a friendly town fills you with...
...determination!!







2018/3/25 To Be Continued...


Comments

  1. Yo, Jacky. It's me, Hans!

    The characteristic of Papyrus can seen in this episode.
    Let's see the question, "What do you tell Papyrus about his spaghetti?"
    ⋇ Ate it ⋇ Left it

    Ate it? He feels extremely happy that you love his spaghetti and ate it all.
    Left it? He is touched that you don't want to eat alone but want to eat with him.

    He always looks on the bright side, doesn't he?
    whatever you say to him, he could interpret it in a positive way.

    Alright, Here you came the Snowdin. And the day of making a choice is soon coming. I mean Papyrus can't let you go directly and easily, so he must do something.

    Papyrus is never hostile to you from the beginning to the end. So keep your determination and tell Papyrus what's in your mind, and I believe that he will face his true feeling and do the right thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town