Undertale #13 The Revenge from Dummy

Undyne kept chasing me.
The end of the Waterfall is a cliff.
As I turned back, I saw Undyne just stood in front of me.
I had nowhere to escape...


Undyne kicked me off the cliff.
Mercilessly.

I fell into the abyss.
I was helpless, and there was no one giving me a hand.

I just kept falling...falling...
"Oh! You've fallen down haven't you...
Are you okay?
Here, get up...
Archie, huh?
That's a nice name."

Someone was talking to me, but I didn't know who.
Where am I?
I looked around, seeing piles of garbage.

The waterfall seems to flow from the ceiling of the cavern.

There seems has a bottomless abyss below.
And, there is the worthless garbage go.
There are various scraps and garbages...
I rest my hand on the rusted bike.
VOC.
horn:
a device on a vehicle that is used to make a loud noise
wheeze:
to make a high, rough noise while breathing because of some breathing difficulty
VOC.
beat-up:
in bad condition


Besides, there is also a cooler nearby

Let me see what can I get from it...
A couple of freeze-dried space food bars.
These food bars seems edible...

Take one?
⋇ Yes ✓              ⋇ No

This seems pretty handy...
I takes both of them with me...
"Astronaut Food" for feeding a pet astronaut?
Urgh...  I would rather eat my Bisicle.

And a DVD case is over there...
(Desperate claw marks cover the edges.)

Claw marks huh...
This is a regular traininf dummy just similar to the one I saw before...

Do you want to beat it up?
⋇ Yes  ✓               ⋇ No
Kicked off by Undyne, I tap the dummy with my fist.


FOOL!
You think you can hurt ME?
I am a ghost that lives inside a Dummy.

My cousin used to live inside a Dummy, too.
Until... you came along!
You talked to them, thought they were in for a nice chat...
But the thing you said...!

Horrible.
Shocking!
Unbelieveable!

It spooked them right out of their dummy!
The Mad Dummy blocks the way.

-ACT-
⋇ Check            ⋇ Talk ✓

The Mad Dummy summoned some little soilders who can cast magic spells.

But I dodge them and the spells cause damages to the mad dummy.
Owww, you dummies!Watch where you're aiming your magic attacks!

...
...
Hey! You! Forget I said anything about magic!

... however...

Remember how I said NOT to shoot at me?
Failures!
You're fired!
You're all being replaced!!!

Now you'll see my true power:
Relying on people that aren't GARBAGE!


I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!!

I've GOT KNIVES!!!
Mad Dummy casts a knife to me, but I dodge it.

And I'm out of knives...But! You can't hurt me and I can't hurt you!
You'll be stuck fighting with me!!! Forever!
Ergh! Acid rain!?

Napstablook's tears save me!
Unbelievable! I survived!

...Sorry, I interrupted you, didn't I?
As soon as I came over, your friend immediately left...
No sweat! You saved me!

Oh no...
You guys looked like you are having fun...

I just wanted to say hi...

Oh... umm...
Feel free to "come with" if you want...

but no pressure...

Hey...
My house is up here...
In case you want to see...

This area is serene...
I hope here can be a shelter for me.

I think Dummy just wants some friends, he must not so aggressive...


2018/6/2 To Be Continued...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town