Undertale #12 The Lonely Melody

Thankfully, I escaped from Undyne.  I can't imagine how horrible if I was caught by her.
Wandering in the dark and moist cave...
Looking at the shining crystals...
Not knowing which direction should I go...


Sans! What are you doing here?
A premium telescope? 50000G?
It's too expensive, I can't afford it!\

Since I know you. You can use it for free.

Sans, there's nothing!
Sans! I didn't see anything!
Why are you laughing at me?
Did you play the trick on me again?

Ha! Ha! You're right!
Sans!
......
So? Don't you have any wishes to make?

......hmmm, just one, but...
It's kind of stupid.

Don't say that! Come on, I promise I won't laugh.

(...who is talking here before?)
At the moment, my phone was ringing.

Well, the friend who wanted to know...
Her opinion of you is very... Murdery.

But I bet you knew that already! And because of that...
I told her what you told me what you are wearing!
You would obviously change your clothes! Right?
This way you're safe and I didn't lie !!

(I told Papyrus I wore a dusty tutu.)
(And Papyrus said he told Undyne so.)
(But Papyrus assumes that I will change my clothes)
......

So he told Undyne that I was wearing a dusty tutu!
So that he protected me without lying to Undyne!
Because I actually wore a dusty tutu at that time!

I should change my clothes now...
Papyrus played a difficult role I think...


The power to take their SOULs.
This is the power that the humans feared.

I should not be feared to Undyne.
I believe I can beat her.
I have the determination!

Be brave!
Passing by a stream, I saw a strange creature...
I'm onionsan!
You're visiting waterdfall, huh!
It's great here, huh!
You love it, huh!

Yeah! Me too! It's my big favorite.



But the water's getting so shallow here...
I have to sit down all the time, but...He-hey! that's Ok!
It beats moving to the city!And living in a crowded aquarium!

I'm gonna get out of here and live in the ocean!
(So... did I block their way?)


Shyren hides in the corner but somehow encounters you anyway...

-ACT-
⋇ Check          ⋇ Smile
⋇ Hum ✓         ⋇ Conduct

I hum a sad song. Shyren follows your melody.
She turns her face to me and smile.

There is a piano down the underground.
Does the haunting song refers to Shyren's song?

There are some hints above the piano.
I wonder this is a puzzle...
The ancient message mentioned:
A human cannot take a monster's SOUL.
When a monster dies, its SOUL disappears.

The power would be needed to take the SOUL of a living monster.
Those special species are called "Boss Monster."
A Boss Monster's SOUL is strong enough to persist after death.
It is a statue.
The structure at its feet seem dry.

I saw few umbrella in the bucket few miles away.

Put the umbrella on the statue?
⋇ Yes ✓              ⋇ Do not
As I put the umbrella on the statue, the BGM turned ou to be different.

It is a melody.
Here is a link for you to hear the melody on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baNrufyAza8



The hint is above the statue!
I can solve the previous puzzle!
I played the melody and an entry appears on the wall.
As I walked in, there is a artifact, it seems like a treasure.
VOC.
artifact:
an object made by a human being, typically one of cultural or historical interest

Will you take it?
⋇ Take it  ✓       ⋇ Leave it

System Remind:
(You're carrying too many dogs.)
(The dog absorb the artifact.)
......
Holding another umbrella from the bucket, I saw the monster kid in the rain.

Yo! You got an umbrella?
Awesome! Let's go!

Man, Undyne is sooooooo cool.
She beats up bag guys and never loses.
The monster kid mentioned that Undyne is too cool to ever hurt an innocent person!

And the king-"Mr. Dreemurr" who volunteered to donate his own flowers to monster kid's school.

Mr. Dreemurr also talked about responsibilty and stuff.
The humans are afraid of monsters' power, thus they declared the war.

They attacked suddenly, and without mercy.
I believe that someday the conflict between monsters and humans may disappear.



2018/5/26 To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town