Undertale #8 Date? Papyrus?

As the end of the frozen area, there is Papyrus standing there...


Papyrus:
Worry not!
You shall be lonely no longer!

I, the great Papyrus, will be your...
NO. This is all wrong!

I can't be your friend!!!
You are a human!

We can still be friends.
Even you are asked to capture me.

Once I capture you, I can fulfill my lifelong dream!

and I will become a royal guard!
Papyrus blocks the way!

-ACT-
⋇ Check                 ⋇ Flirt
⋇ Insult △

... "Insult" seems not like a correct choice.
Let me see... Flirt?
So you finally reveal your ultimate feeling?
I am a skeleton with very high standards!
⋇ I can make spaghetti. ✓
⋇ I have zero redeeming qualities.
VOC.
redeeming qualities:
(expr.) good things, positive aspects
Oh no!
You're meeting all my standards!!!
I guess this means I have to go date with you!

Date? Seriously?
Can we just be friends?
I am not willing to go further...
("flirt" is the only choice that I think is better...)

Papyrus' attacks are sooo easy to dodge~

Come on buddy!

I think "flirt" doesn't work at all...
What if I choose "insult?"
Then, let see if you can handle my fabled "blue attack!"

Oh!
How horrible!

I think the only thing I can do is "stop moving"~
Easy boss fight!
All of the sudden, my soul turns into blue.
I have gravity!
I need to jump in order to avoid those bones.

Maybe I should choose "insult" again?

Papyrus is too busy fighting to accept your insult.


Or if I choose "flirt" again?

What? I'm not thinking about that dating thing!

Special Attack !?

If those acts are not the right choice, I should try "Spare" instead!
Papyrus, unparalleled spaghettore!

The king will trim a hedge in the shape of my smile!

VOC.
trim a hedge:
shave a public area (garden, bush)
Yeah!
Very soon I will use my special attack!

What the heck!
Hey! You stupid dog! Stop munching on that bone!
VOC.
munching:
to eat something, especially noisily

(Sigh...) Here's an absolutedly normal attack.

Well...! Huff... It's clear...
You can't...Huff...Defeat me!

I can see you shaking in your boots!! 


For me, Papyrus is a good friend.
He is desire to become a royal guard.
But actually, he wants to have a lot of friends.
He is really a passionate, optimistic person.

Although he is my enemy, he still doesn't give up the chance to make friend with me.

VOC.
stagnant:
showing no activity; dull and sluggish

What should you say?
⋇ Let's be friends. ✓
⋇ What a loser.

Really? You want to be friends, with me??

I guess I can make an allowance for you!

No, no, no, I have never mention that I will have a date with you...
We are just friend...

......

I hereby grant you permission to pass through!

Who knew that all I needed to make pals...
was to give people awful puzzles and then fight them?

directions?
Do you have any information?
Papyrus said that there is a barrier at the end of the cavern.
To reach the exit, I will have to pass the king...    ...Asgore?

He is...... a big fuzzy pushover!
VOC.
pushover:
a person who is easy to overcome or influence.
Feel free to come by and have a date!

As I went back to Snowdin Town, I saw Papyrus stood in front of his house.

Ummm.. I think you have a little misunderstanding...
You must be really serious about this...
......
Pet... pet rock?

He always forgets to feed it.

As usual, I have to take responsibility.

Feed it ? Feed it what ?

(The rock is covered in sprinkles.)

Sans, please pick up your sock!
You moved it two inches! Move it to your room!
And don't bring it back!
It's still here!

Didn't you just say not to bring it back to my room?
Forget it!

A book which is on the desk...

It's a joke book.

(Take a look inside?)
⋇ Yes ✓                  ⋇ No

Inside the joke book was a quantum physics book.

Inside the quantum physics book was another joke book...

And inside the another joke book...

...was another quantum physics book...

and you decide not to keep looking inside.



I increased the height of my sink so that I can fit more bones under it!
Take a looksy!

Catch that meddling canine!

VOC.
meddle:
to involve oneself in a matter without right or invitation
What? Sans also tried to cook something?

He tried to make a...quiche?

But filled with a sugary, non-egg substance.

VOC.
quiche: umm... it's difficult to describe it in words.



This is a quiche.

But it seems that both of two brothers are not really good at baking / cooking.



When I walked into the kitchen, I could see that Papyrus ran after me to the front of the kitchen.

But when I walked out from the kitchen, Papyrus stood back beside the desk.

What would it be if we walked back and forth between the living room and the kitchen?

If you've finished looking around... we could go into my room...
...and do whatever people do when they date??

(Go inside?)
⋇ Yes                  ⋇ No



2018/4/5 To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds

Undertale #7 Snowdin Town