Undertale #7 Snowdin Town

Entering the Snowdin Town, I tried to gather some information about the underground.
Thankfully, all the citizens in this town were all willing to tell me their opinions...


This bunny clerk told me that Sans and Papyrus just showed up one day and...asserted themselves.

Actually, the monsters underground are all decided to head for the end of the caverns.

Could you tell me something about the history here?

"Our life has a little claustrophobic, but we all know deep down that freedom is coming, don't we?"

VOC.
claustrophobic:
dread of being in closed or narrow spaces
Maybe we can buy and sell some stuff here.

-Buy-
I would like to buy a "Manly Bandanna" and some treats that can heal my HP.

-Sell-
Huh? Sell somethin'? 
Does it look like a pawn shop?


VOC.
pawn shop:
a shop that loans out money for small items
bandanna:
a large, colored handkerchief that is worn around your neck or head
abs:
the abbreviation of "abdomen" 
(If this is wrong, plz leave the comment below.)

I know that Santa delivers presents around the world, but can he get down of here?

The monster kid knows I am a kid, because he saw my striped shirt.

Ohh, "striped shirts" represent children?


I went into a pub called "Grillby's" to enjoy a wonderful meal.
There are four royal guards playing pokers.
Dogge / Dogamy & Dogressa / The Greater Dog

but lesser dog sat in the corner seemed a little lonely...
Wait a second... Isn't this scene familiar?

The classic popular painting-

Dogs Playing Poker
by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge

Is the taller dog named: "Lesser?"
Undyne is rude, loud, and beats up everybody who gets in her way...

No wonder all the kids want to be like her when they grow up!

Undyne, the stronger enemy that I might meet on my way to the end of the underground.
Walked out of "Grillby's"

I saw two NPCs standing in front of "Grillby's," asking them their opinions about this world.

One says that: "Everyone is always laughing and cracking jokes, trying to forget our modern crises... "

I seemed that the monsters here are pessimistic.

They can't leave the underground, so they choose to live in here...
VOC.
morose:
having a sullen and gloomy disposition


...Librabry?

librarian: "Yes, we know. The sign is misspelled."

In the library, there are many books that mentioned about underground's events.
School report: monster funerals
technically speaking, are cool as heck.
When monsters get old and kick the bucket, they turn into dust.
VOC. (exclaimination)
heck:
expressing surprise, frustration, or dismay.
☆ Idiom
kick the bucket:
to die

At funerals, we take that dust and spread it on that person's favorite thing.

So...If Papyrus passes away, his dust might be spread on spaghetti, like parmesan cheese powder.



Monsters are mostly made of magic, while humans are made of water.
So...human's physical form is stronger than monsters.
Because monsters' bodies are attuned to their soul.
VOC.
attune:
make harmonious.

Beside "Librabry," there is a cozy house that has the sense of Christmas.


The another empty mail box is labelled "Papyrus."
Sooo... This overflew mailbox is Sans' ?


At the north of Snowdin, there is a wolf who keeps throwing the ice cube into the stream.

I can't interact with him, is there a meaning or it just a background?

As I kept walking to the east, I saw a person stood in front of me...


Human.

Allow me to tell you my complex feeling...
The joy of finding another pasta lover...
The admiration for another's puzzle solving skills...
The desire to have a cool, smart person think you are cool...



These feelings...
They must be your feeling right now...

2018/4/2 To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale #6 Challenges from Papyrus

Undertale #11 Bridge Seeds